Menu

BLOG

cream bonbon liquorice powder applicake

Law of Attraction Tips

It’s commonly taught that the Law of Attraction is all about attracting things into our lives based on our thoughts. But that is actually only half of it. Our actions play a major role in what we attract too.  We live in a large sea of energy. Some of today’s leading scientists have said that everything we can see in our universe is only 4 percent matter! The remaining 96 percent is energy. So, physical matter we see is only a very small fraction of the energy out there.

We are all affected by the Law of Attraction through our thoughts and actions. Everything we do has a cause and effect. There are actually many dimensions to our reality, and our 3 dimensional world is the only one visible to us. Things are happening in other dimensions that we aren’t aware of. Because of this, there is usually a time delay when it comes to the Law of Attraction. The force of gravity is easily seen because its effects are immediate. You let go of something in your hand, and it falls to the ground right away. But when it comes to the Law of Attraction, something thought of or done today, the effects might not be seen until much later.

When we do a good deed for someone, good things eventually come back to us, but not necessarily from the person we did the good deed for. Since we live in a sea of energy, when energy is transferred through action, it can reverberate back to us in various indirect ways. It also works the other way too. If we decide to harm someone by doing a negative deed, a negative thing will come back to us, but not necessarily from the person or place we directed the harm to. Newton’s third law of motion, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, applies as much to physics in science class as it does to our every day actions.

Think positive thoughts daily to attract more positive things into your life. But at the same time, make it a habit to do good deeds for other people when the situations present themselves. The good actions you do will eventually come back to you in ways you can’t predict. Avoid doing negative actions against other people, as the negativity will also come back to you. When you bring happiness to other people’s lives, happiness will find its way to you.

www.totallawofattraction.com

Amazon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Appearance
Layout
Element Style
Accent Color
Cover Image
Background Image